It is Lekan Lawal’s birthday on this special Friday episode of OgaCeo the Podcast. And he is sharing about 5 lessons from his life, the journey so far. Highlight of the conversation can be found below.
- Stories do change. The table turns. No situation in life remains the same forever. Things might not going be as planned now, but hang on, your story is about to change for good.
- Failure sometimes is orchestrated by God for our lives. God will prefer will fail if our good plan will bring harm to us in the future. He loves us too much and he won’t let it happen as we desire. So, if you fail at things in life, it doesn’t mean you are not good at what you do. God is just realigning you away from your plan to His own plan.
- Patience is the third lesson from the 5 lessons our Host, Lekan Lawal talked about. Many things won’t happen at a face pace as we would have wanted it but there is no other way than to wait. I have learnt the hard way that it is priceless and beneficial to be patient in life. If you choose to be impatient, you will live to regret it in your life.
- Determination will take you places you can’t imagine. It might take a while before you see your dreams coming to reality, but you just need to hang on and be determined to succeed and you will see yourself not just flying but soaring.
- Family is coming last in the 5 lessons from Lekan Lawal’s life but it is actually number one and irreplaceable. No matter the kind of business that you do, your family comes first; they are your main constituency. When the chips are down, they are the ones ready, waiting with open arms to embrace you just the way you are.