National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA recruitment exercise for the year 2023 is currently ongoing. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, is inviting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the agency.
The NDLEA recruitment 2023 application attracts no fees, please kindly take note and OgaCEO will not request any form of payment for the application either. All you just need to do is to read carefully the instructions and guidelines below and with God’s grace, success is yours for the NDLEA recruitment 2023.
The NDLEA recruitment 2023 online application will be open for a period of four (4) weeks from Sunday, 12th March to Saturday 8th April, 2023.
Interested applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal HERE and complete the application.
CATEGORIES OF VACANCIES FOR THE NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2023
- Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists)
There are 3 available positions under this category, please find the summary below and choose your preferred one to apply for. Please don’t forget to share this job update on OgaCEO with your friends and families.
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II, CONPASS (08): applicant must posses BSC./HND in any discipline from recognized institution of learning and NYSC discharge certificate/exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I, CONPASS (09): applicant with a degree in law, LL. B, Bl, B.Eng. (a bachelor’s degree in engineering and with COREN), a degree in Pharmacy, B.Pharm., etc. on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I, CONPASS 09
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotic, CONPASS 10: application with MBSS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotic, CONPASS 10
- Narcotic Agent Cadre
- Chief Narcotic Agent, CONPASS 07: applicant must posses a Nigerian certificate of Education (N.C.E.), registered nurses and midwives, pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Senior Narcotic Agent, CONPASS 06: applicant must posses a National Diploma (N.D.) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
- Narcotic Agent, CONPASS 05: applicant must posses 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English or Mathematics.
- Narcotic Agent Cadre
- Narcotic Assistant I, CONPASS 04: applicant must posses at least 4 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
- Narcotic Assistant II, CONPASS 04, applicant must posses at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English or Mathematics
- Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners etc.: applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2023
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and posses National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the agency.
- Applicant must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medial fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must not be less than 20 years of age or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicant height must not be more than 1.65metres for male and 1.60metres for female.
- Medical and allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicant must be drug free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicant must use their personal email address and phone number when submitting their application online
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2023
- Go online and visit the NDLEA career portal here
- Read the instructions and click apply now
- You will be redirected to a page to choose from the category’s dropdown list option
- Fill out the form and ensure all documents listed below are uploaded: passport photograph, educational certificates, certificate of state of origin, birth certificate/declaration of age certificate, national identity number (NIN), and NYSC certificate or Exemption Certificate.
- Applicant must print out their online generated slip-on completion of their application
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview
- Multiples applications means automatic disqualification
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview
- All enquiries should be directed to the NDLEA website here
OgaCEO wishes you best of luck. You can WhatsApp 2347034838936 for more job updates and loans and grants for your business.