Here is a golden opportunity to join the teaching service commission of Lagos as the Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment exercise opens soon.
The Lagos State Government invites online registration and applications from suitable candidates for the position of secondary school teachers.
The application portal of the Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment exercise opens on Monday, 19th of July 2021 and closes on Saturday, 31st of July, 2021.
Requirements for the Recruitment Exercise
Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment exercise is completely free to apply for, however, there are some requirements that must prospective candidates must have and they are as follows;
- Interested candidate must be a Nigerian with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASSRA) Number.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits in O’level and posses a degree in education from a recognized university to be able to apply for the Lagos teachers’ Recruitment exercise.
- But, candidates without a degree in education can also apply, provided that they have a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have good writing, communication and Information and Technology (I.T) skills.
- And lastly but not the least, candidates must have the willingness to work in any division of Lagos State.
If you meet the above criteria to apply for the Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment exercise, start your application on the 19th of July 2021 (Monday) and ensure you complete it before the 31st of July 2021 (Saturday) on this PORTAL
Continue to visit Ogaceo.com for more latest and fresh job offers and business opportunities as we bring to your reading pleasure, the best of funding opportunities for your businesses like cheap loans offers and grants.