The position of a Health and Safety Officer is urgently needed in Benin.
- Planning and implementing new policies and procedures to raise or maintain safety standards.
- Monitor and review policies and procedures to ensure their effectiveness and implementing new protective and preventive measures as required by law or by the organization.
- Bachelor in Science (BSc) or Bachelor in Arts (BA) in safety management, engineering, or relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in this position
- Valid competency certificate in occupational health and safety.
- Valid proof of registration as a Health and safety Officer
APPLY BY SENDING CV/RESUME/APPLICATION TO THIS LINK email@example.com
PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NOTE, OGA CEO, DOES NOT COLLECT ANY FORM OF COMMISSION OR FEE FOR JOBS POSTING AND APPLICATIONS.
AND DO NOT PAY CASH OR TRANSFER TO ANYONE BEFORE APPLYING FOR JOBS.