Hit enter to search or ESC to close
The ideal candidate will be involved with development and adherence to internal controls and the promotion of good financial management practice. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
• Reviews and prepares financial statements and accounting reports
• Daily cash deposit analysis and weekly expenses processes
• Vetting and Develops guidelines of Financial document for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data.
• Designs, revises, and implements accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and theories.
• Reviews budgets and prepares related budget documents as required by Management.
• Preparation and remittance of staff pension, tax involving withholding tax (WHT), Value-added tax and other tax related matters.
• Bank reconciliation statement and postings of transaction on the Vista systems
• Professional Certification with ICAN or ACCA
• At least four years in Accounting experience in retail/entertainment or cinema industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
READ HOW TO APPLY FOR CBN N10M COLLATERAL FREE LOAN
PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NOTE, OGA CEO, DOES NOT COLLECT ANY FORM OF COMMISSION OR FEE FOR JOBS POSTING AND APPLICATIONS.
AND DO NOT PAY CASH OR TRANSFER TO ANYONE BEFORE APPLYING FOR JOBS.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR GOOGLE PODCAST CHANNEL HERE FOR FREE
About the author
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.