Our client who is a top global IT and Telecoms Solutions company is looking to hire the services of a vibrant and qualified candidate to fill the position of a Digital Marketing Executive.
• Manage the company’s website
• Develop, manage, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
• Supply and maintain contents for the company’s website.
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, and others.
• Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
• Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
• Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts.
• Work on search engine optimization (SEO) of the website pages.
• Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
• Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
• Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
• Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
• Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
• Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
• Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
• Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
• Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
• Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
• Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NOTE, OGA CEO, DOES NOT COLLECT ANY FORM OF COMMISSION OR FEE FOR JOBS POSTING AND APPLICATIONS.
AND DO NOT PAY CASH OR TRANSFER TO ANYONE BEFORE APPLYING FOR JOBS.