Role: Data Analysis & Reporting Specialist at Kimberly Clark
– Degree in Accounting;
– 1-2 years of logistic exp., preferably within a FMCG environment;
– MS Office proficiency
The Data analysis and reporting specialist will lead performance management reporting and provide decision support to the management to optimize manufacturing costs and meeting operational objectives
- Liaising with Planning to agree on all material requirements for production.
- Daily reconciliation of physical material consumption to SAP after every production run & ensuring that all adjustments are rightly processed on SAP
- Report operations performance, including material variance analysis and work with mill operations team to investigate results and take corrective actions where necessary daily
- Provide timely and accurate decision support, reporting to management to assist in optimizing manufacturing cost and meeting plant objectives
- Conduct SAP health check for issued and returned stock to drive inventory record accuracy
- Conduct periodic health-checks for materials, semi-finished product and finished products master data information including production routings
- Ensure all material returns & NCR’s are processed and captured correctly on SAP
- Support operations and R&D team by ensuring availability of materials for trial runs and the right accounting treatment of trial resources
- Work closely with Planning team to ensure timeous and accurate consideration of realistic operational metrics in planning to prevent stock-out or excessive inventory
- Partake in stock count and ensure adherence to financial procedures during stock counts and reconciling of counts
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalence in Accounting with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Logistic experience or equivalent qualification with 1-year experience, preferably within a FMCG environment.
- Computer literate with Office Package proficiency
SAP exposure is an added advantage
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
A role in the new Lagos Mill
APPLY HERE (PLEASE NOTE: YOU NEED A LINKEDIN ACCOUNT TO APPLY)
PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NOTE, OGA CEO, DOES NOT COLLECT ANY FORM OF COMMISSION OR FEE FOR JOBS POSTING AND APPLICATIONS.
AND DO NOT PAY CASH OR TRANSFER TO ANYONE BEFORE APPLYING FOR JOBS.