Hit enter to search or ESC to close
• The Brand Manager will be responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities – sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution.
• Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
• The brand manager will formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers
• Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle
• Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
• Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand
• Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans
• Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends
• Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies
• Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
• Provide monthly product updates to management.
Minimum Education Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree in any Business related discipline.
• Qualification BA / BSc / HND
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ field experience in product management, brand advertising and/or marketing.
• Sales and marketing
• Customer service
• Communications and media
• Public relations.
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• IT skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
READ HOW TO APPLY FOR CBN N10M COLLATERAL FREE LOAN
PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NOTE, OGA CEO, DOES NOT COLLECT ANY FORM OF COMMISSION OR FEE FOR JOBS POSTING AND APPLICATIONS.
AND DO NOT PAY CASH OR TRANSFER TO ANYONE BEFORE APPLYING FOR JOBS.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR GOOGLE PODCAST CHANNEL HERE FOR FREE
About the author
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.